All the MEDINA partners have participated in the 8th General Assembly on 1 and 2 March 2023. The two days duration meeting was organized by Fabasoft and took place in Linz, inside one of the buildings of the Tabakfabrik Linz site. Those participants that could not travel, followed the GA online, through the Teams session organized for that purpose.
During the meeting different workshops were held with the main focus on:
- Review the progress of the MEDINA technical work packages and discuss the content of the next deliverables to be submitted at M30 (April 2023).
- Highlight and clarify the flow of data through all the MEDINA building blocks.
- Obtain feedback on the validation process of the MEDINA framework through the two MEDINA use cases.
- Present the potential business models and business scenarios by each of the MEDINA component owners, with the aim of ensuring the sustainability of the MEDINA outcomes.
- Advance on the communication, dissemination, standarization and networking activities for the final part of the project
- Defining a calendar of activities for the remainding months of the project.
All the main open technical, business and communication related issues where discussed and decisions were agreed. As a conclusion, a set of action points were derived with the objective of having the third and final integrated version of the MEDINA framework ready by July 2023.